Registration for 2020 Sudbury NFL Early Spring Flag Football League is NOW open
NEXT SPRING 2020, the “REAL” NFL Play 60 Sudbury Flag Football will again be playing at turf field at Cutting Field in Sudbury. Games will be late Sunday morning/early afternoon from 8:20 AM – 11:30 AM.
The SFFL is for BOTH Boys & Girls. The age of groups are from kindergarten through 9th grade. There will be separate divisions for the different age groups as stated below. The divisions may be adjusted depending on number of players in each division and competitiveness.
The games will be played by the Official NFL Flag Football rules. Each player who is placed a team will receive an reversible NFL Flag jersey with NFL team colors and logos and a set of NFL flags. All games will be played the official NFL Flag footballs and played on field turf.
Registration for Sudbury Flag Football League is open and we are currently accepting applications for the SPRING 2020 league for children who are currently school age from age 5 through 14.
Games will be played on Sundays and practices will be 45 minutes BEFORE game time each Sunday. The majority of the game times will be between 8:20 AM and 11:30 AM. The season will consist of 9 weeks which will include a free youth football clinic, regular season games plus play-off games. The anticipated first date is Sunday April 19, 2020.
Next Spring 2020, games will again be played at Cutting Turf Field in Sudbury.
All players will get:
- A reversible NFL jersey
- NFL Flag belt and flags
- Games and practice with official NFL Flag/Play 60 Flag Football
- All players will be enrolled in the NFL Flag / NFL Play 60 program.
- Division 3: Kindergarten, 1st & 2nd grades
- Division 2: 3rd – 5th grades
- Division 1: 6th – 9th grades
Breakdown of Early registration costs:
Early Registration – $145 per player before January 1, 2020.
Regular Registration – $160 per player before March 1, 20202
Late Registration – $175 after March 1, 20202
Benefits of early registration:
- The Registration Fee is only
- Stay on the same team if you wish. This is done on a first come, first serve basis, up to a maximum of 7 players per team with coaches approval
- Guarantee a spot on a team. Note: The league sold out this year. If we sell out in early registrations, we will not accept further registrations.
Registration & Payment (Online or Mail in)
If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.